2 Tbs Coconut oil or Organic Coconut Ghee
30g chopped Sugar-Free Marshmallows
30g chopped Macadamia nuts (can be substituted for any nuts you prefer)
Chopped Raspberry or Strawberry Sugar-Free Jelly Chunks
- You need to pre-make your Jelly Chunks. Follow packet instructions and once set, cut it up into chunks and put to the side.
- Melt Chocolate & Coconut Oil or Ghee on the stove over VERY LOW heat. Do this slowly, put to the side once all melted.
- Take a small/medium baking tin lined with baking paper and pour your chocolate into it.
- Allow Chocolate to cool. Be careful that the Chocolate isn't too hot or it will melt everything.
- Sprinkle in your Marshmallows, Nuts and Jelly Chunks.
- Mix so that it's coated, then put in the fridge to set.